This terms and condictions page relates specifically to our terms and conditions of service, not to that of our Web site use. If you would like to see
"Superior and quality service. Whistler Limousine went above and beyond to getting me to the airport on time after a highway 99 closure"
Whistler Glacier Group Terms & Conditions of Service
The following are standard terms and conditions of service. Clients will be notified of any additional terms and conditions if they apply
prior to final bookings.
- Client agrees that there will be no smoking in our vehicle(s).
- Client assures that no illegal drugs or alcoholic beverages will be consumed in our vehicle(s).
- Client agrees that the passenger capacity of vehicle provided shall not be exceeded.
- In case of misconduct by your party, chauffeur has the right to terminate this agreement without any refunds.
- Client holds limousine service harmless and not liable for any personal or material damages arising from the conduct of his/her party.
- Client is responsible for damages to the vehicle committed by his/her party during service, either willfully or accidentally.
- Client is responsible for the full payment of any overtime charges (delay-waiting, extra stops), beyond the original agreement.
- Client may cancel with no less than 48 hours notice. In the event that less than 48 hours notice is provided, full charges will apply.
- Effective April 1, 2008 the fuel surcharge has increased to 6% from 4% previously.
- Effective December 1, 2007, a $50 Holiday surcharge will be added for some vehicles including: New Year's Day, Good Friday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, BC Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Remembrance Day, Christmas Day. Such charges will be included at the time of reservation.
- Whistler Glacier Group Ltd., Whistler Limousine Ltd, Glacier Coach Lines are not responsible for delays due to flight changes, customs & immigration, weather, lost luggage, road or traffic conditions.
- For Vancouver Int'l Airport pick ups, please meet your driver after clearing customs and passing through the double glass doors before the general public. Download Vancouver Airport Arrivals Map