This terms and condictions page relates specifically to our terms and conditions of service, not to that of our Web site use. If you would like to see
"When I booked a Limo, I was expecting... a Limo. Only when we were passing dozens of people stuck and digging out of drifts did I realize why the Cadillac was perfect. We sailed on through to Whistler as if the road were dry. Nicely done."
Whistler Glacier Group Terms & Conditions of Service
The following are standard terms and conditions of service. Clients will be notified of any additional terms and conditions if they apply
prior to final bookings.
- Client agrees that there will be no smoking in our vehicle(s).
- Client assures that no illegal drugs or alcoholic beverages will be consumed in our vehicle(s).
- Client agrees that the passenger capacity of vehicle provided shall not be exceeded.
- In case of misconduct by your party, chauffeur has the right to terminate this agreement without any refunds.
- Client holds limousine service harmless and not liable for any personal or material damages arising from the conduct of his/her party.
- Client is responsible for damages to the vehicle committed by his/her party during service, either willfully or accidentally.
- Client is responsible for the full payment of any overtime charges (delay-waiting, extra stops), beyond the original agreement.
- Client may cancel with no less than 48 hours notice. In the event that less than 48 hours notice is provided, full charges will apply.
- Effective April 1, 2008 the fuel surcharge has increased to 6% from 4% previously.
- Effective December 1, 2007, a $50 Holiday surcharge will be added for some vehicles including: New Year's Day, Good Friday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, BC Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Remembrance Day, Christmas Day. Such charges will be included at the time of reservation.
- Whistler Glacier Group Ltd., Whistler Limousine Ltd, Glacier Coach Lines are not responsible for delays due to flight changes, customs & immigration, weather, lost luggage, road or traffic conditions.
- For Vancouver Int'l Airport pick ups, please meet your driver after clearing customs and passing through the double glass doors before the general public. Download Vancouver Airport Arrivals Map